Tech Stack for Creative Businesses: Streamline Your Workflow [Live Workshop]
As a creative entrepreneur, you are already well on your way to having created your art, written your books, and developed your professional services — coaching, tutoring, publishing.
Most likely, you’ve already been making sales in the analog world. Now it’s time to share your offerings with the online world. But the question arises, how can you best navigate the digital landscape to showcase and sell your work online?
Or perhaps you are already making strides in the digital world. You’ve taken your art, books, and professional services and brought them online. But you’re ready for more. You want to up your online game, broaden your reach, and significantly improve your sales.
Whether you are just launching your online presence or want to build on what you’ve already begun, the key to achieving these goals lies in understanding and optimizing your tech stack – the combination of software tools and technologies used to build and manage your web presence.
It may seem daunting, but you don’t have to do it alone. We’re here to help.
In this month’s workshop, we’re going to explore:
- The Importance of a Professional Website: Your website is the cornerstone of your online presence. Understand why a professional website is critical and the elements that go into creating one with tips on how to optimize it for showcasing and selling your work.
- Harnessing the Power of Online Platforms: Online platforms aren’t just separate entities but can work in synergy with your own website to bolster your business. Gain insight into how these platforms can expand your reach, increase visibility, and enhance customer engagement.
- Introduction to SEO: Learn about the world of Search Engine Optimization and how it maximizes your online visibility to attract more potential customers.
- Building an Email List: Learn why an email list is crucial for your business and the strategies to build one effectively.
- Overcoming Tech Overwhelm: Acquire effective strategies to master and overcome the overwhelm that often accompanies learning new technologies. Transform tech stress into tech savvy!
We’re delighted to have Mary Williams, the driving force behind Sensible Woo, as our expert guide for this workshop. As a tech guru with an artist’s soul, Mary has carved out a niche in the complex world of digital technologies, dedicated to helping creative entrepreneurs magnify their online visibility. She brings a unique blend of technical know-how and artistic sensibility, providing advice that is as practical as it is insightful.
Known for her ability to demystify intimidating tech jargon, Mary makes complex concepts accessible and manageable, even for complete beginners. Through her work at Sensible Woo, she empowers creatives to turn their digital footprint into a beacon, connecting them with their ideal audience and helping them thrive in the online marketplace. With Mary’s guidance, you’re not just learning to navigate the digital world – you’re learning to prosper in it.
This workshop is being offered as a stand alone opportunity. You do not have to be a member of the Creative Law Center to attend it (members will have access, of course, and need not purchase the workshop separately). You’ll get an email with the Zoom link for Wednesday, June 21st at 1 p.m., ET once you sign up. You will have access to the replay for a year. (After that, I expect the information will be sorely dated.)
This is a live, interactive workshop using Zoom. You will be able to ask questions in real time of both me and Mary, so bring your list.
Designed specifically for creative entrepreneurs like you – artists, authors, educators, coaches, and more – this workshop aims to demystify the complexities of online tech tools. We’re committed to empowering you, paving the way for you to reach a wider audience, and significantly increase sales of your work or services with ease.
Join us on June 21st at 1 p.m. ET.